What do I get when I purchase a logo?
- The logo you designed in the SVG format
4 variations in the SVG format
- A full black logo
- A full white logo
- The logo you designed without any background
- The logo designed with the background and font colors exchanged
- A guide on how to use & edit SVG files
- Social Media Kit - When you purchase a logo from us, we try to make sure that you have everything to start using your logo immediately.
- Here is your logo in the PNG format, in all the sizes required by various social media sites.
- Favicon Set - ICO and PNG files in various favicon sizes
- Brand Guide - All the information on your logo you require to ensure that it is consistent in everywhere it is used
Why the SVG format?
- It is the preferred file format for designers and professionals
- The file sizes are small so it is easy for you to share & host
- It scales to any size without losing quality
- It looks great on retina displays
- It can be edited further
Can I edit the logo after I purchase it?
In those tools you can edit everything from the symbol, font, color etc.
Unfortunately, you cannot use our tool for editing the logo after purchase.
Is there a limit to the number of logos I can generate and edit?
Is my logo package price a one-time or a recurring fee?