No overloading: We have an internal system that continuously monitors resource usage, predicted future usage, as well as the sold resources on servers that house the VPS containers. We use this reporting to ensure that there is no overselling of resources and you continue to enjoy a nice and stable environment for your VPS.
VPS ordering tips: For desktop VPS select at least 2Gb RAM. For database driven applications, select at least 2GHz speed, preferably 2 core. Choose VPS management only if you select a hosting control panel. Data Transfer is the total traffic calculated as a sum of INbound and OUTbound traffic per month.
Free Migration: We can help you move your VPS from another provider to us, for free. We can also help you move your single domain, multi domain and reseller hosting accounts to the VPS server that you purchase from us. Do note that this service is offered as a courtesy and the success rate is around 95%. Also note, we only migrate accounts with the same control panels, like cpanel to cpanel. If you wish to take advantage of the free migration offer, you will have to claim it within the first 30 days of ordering your VPS server.
30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee: We offer a No Questions Asked 100% money back guarantee on the monthly fees of your virtual private server. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. So if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us. If you purchased cpanel or any other licensed software, or domain names with your VPS, those charges are not refundable as they are not refundable to us also when we purchase them for you. Similarly, setup fees and managed support fees are not refundable as they are labor charges that we pay to our server administrators for your VPS.
Support: The following services are available for free when you purchase an unmanaged VPS server from us:
- OS Reinstalls
- Control Panel Reinstalls
- Hardware maintenance and network management
- IP address provisioning/removal
- Reverse DNS pointer changes
- Firewall management
- DNS management if customer uses our DNS servers
Managed VPS comes with additional support as mentioned below:
- Phone and helpdesk support for initial installed software on VPS.
- Proactive security updates to your initially installed software.
- Initial hand holding support for hosting control panel.
- Control panel and OS optimization during provisioning.
- Free initial security hardening during provisioning.
- Management of all aspects of operating system.
- Assistance and trouble shooting of any problems related to OS and standard control panel.
- Best effort support for 3rd party applications.
What is not covered under support:
- EDGE build is not supported in cpanel/WHM upgrade / downgrade.
- Problems caused by 3rd party mail scanning, filtering, products are not supported, custom delivery rules or ACLs are not supported.
- Custom Apache configuration or modules are not supported.
- Custom configuration rules or custom FTP server modules are not supported.
- Problems arising out of client fault / unreasonable issues are not covered. We can do an OS reinstall in such cases.
Backup: We perform a full container backup once a week for all VPS clients. However, this service is provided as a courtesy and is unwarranted. We do not recommend you to rely on this backup as it is done randomly once a week and only the newest backup is kept. We can restore your container from this backup for a $10 fee. You can restore from one of our offsite FTP backup services also. If you want us to do it, it will be charged @ $10 per instance.
Offsite FTP Backup: Instead of relying on weekly backup of full container, you should use our external FTP backup. You can then schedule time intervals when you want your data to be backed up automatically. This can be few days or few hours, or once daily. You can also backup manually if your website updates are random. The main advantage of this backup is that you can restore only the data or a part of the data, if you want. You don't need to restore the full container with the data as well as all software including the operating system, as is the case with our weekly backup above.